Peer Review Assessment Tool
Peer Review Impact Guidelines
A service of the
Quality Conference for VET in Finland, September 2010
"Quality Assurance, Benchmarks and Peer Review in Networks"
The Finnish National Board of Education (FNBE) organised the yearly Quality Conference for VET in Finland in September 2010. This year the topic was quality assurance, benchmarks and peer review in networks. There were more than 200 participants: principals, persons responsible for quality managements in VET organisations, teachers, and representatives of stakeholders.
Peer Review was discussed from different angles e.g.:
- How does Peer Review support the assurance and improvement of the quality of education and training and of teaching and learning?
- How to use Peer Review in competence-based qualifications (CVET)?
- How to assure the quality of skills demonstrations by using Peer Review?
- How to assure the quality of the curriculum by using Peer Review?
- How to assure and improve the quality of projects by using Peer Review?
- How Peer Reviews have been used in network of schools which provides special education and what are the experiences from the pilot?
- How to use Peer Reviews to improve the quality of European Social Found projects?
Within the conference, a presentation about Peer Review and Quality Assurance in the Netherlands was held by Willem de Ridder from ROC Aventus (email@example.com), a Regional Training Center in the Netherlands with an enrolment of about 15.000 students in full-time and also work-based education, with experience in organising and conducting transnational and national Peer Reviews. Read more about Peer Review and Quality Assurance in the Netherlands here.
For more information on the Quality Conference please contact Ms. Leena Koski: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leena Koski, Counsellor of Education
Finnish National Board of Education